Monday, September 8, 2008

False Start....ten yards....oh i miss Football...

Well Hey there,

I hope that everyone is doing alright and having a great time…..sounds like everyone had a great weekend and that things might settle down to normal now. I’m glad that the weekend vacation went well and that you all had a good time. This weekend was a little different than expected. On Thursday our zone leaders got a fax from the assistants to the mission president saying they weren’t going to send out transfer calls until this Tuesday (tomorrow), so right now I don’t know what is happening with transfers. So on that news I will have to let you guys know when the info gets here. So sorry on that front. I was a little less then pleased myself when I heard about it. Transfers this time around is all messed up anyway….we have them on Thursday instead of Tuesday and so it made everything different anyway. The reason behind that is President McCracken has been at a mission president seminar….so that has occupied the majority of his time lately. So that’s that.

This week was a pretty low key week we had a few appointments and few fall through….what else is new? It was overall a really good week filled with lots of fun things to remember….but for some reason I can’t remember a dang thing right now. I really do hate this…..normally I write in my planner what I want to write in my email but with the new planner starting today…I didn’t do that. So, right now things don’t seem to be coming to my brain.

So I will tell you about Elder Wright. He is from Alaska. He played sports in high school, like basketball and track and he loves sports like I do….so that has been very nice. He is a really good kid and good missionary and actually his birthday is tomorrow so that is pretty crazy…but other then that I’m not to sure what you want to know.

So I just found this in an old email from Chanel…I think she wanted me to fill it out…so I will now

What are you wearing today?
Taylor: White shirt, pants, tie…missionary clothes.
Wright: Same

How many ties do you have now?
Taylor: A lot….almost to many….I think I’m done buying ties.
Wright: 15 or so…he is still new.

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Taylor: Milk….after frosted shredded wheat…MMMMMM
Wright: Water….with pills so he doesn’t get sick.

Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
Heck yeah we wash the dang car….this isn’t Vegas.

When was the last time you ran?
Taylor: ummm I don’t know when ever we last played sports.
Wright: two weeks ago…he tried the running in the morning thing…didn’t last.

What's your favorite animal? Why?
Taylor: Penguin…do I really need to explain.
Wright: Bear…they are all over Alaska…and they are big and stuff.

What is your dream vacation?
Taylor: Some where warm and cozy.
Wright: Brazil

What is the worst injury you've had?
Taylor: Broken arm .
Wright: separate both shoulders.

Do you collect anything? If yes, what and why?
Taylor: Right now…ties I guess…because I wear them every day
Wright: Track shoes…that’s it.

Do you like hot sauce?
Taylor: Yeah why not?
Wright: Yes! Tabasco.

Well that seems to have filled up the space I needed. So anyway things are really going well and hopefully we have a baptism this week I will let you know. Love you all.

Love,
Elder Geoff Taylor

No comments: