Monday, October 15, 2007

So I got my Greenie...

Hey All,
Well, so, this week has been pretty crazy. We started with transfers on Tuesday night.....which went to Wednesday morning..... See what happened is the bus from Vegas broke down and my Greenie didn't get to Reno until 3am Wednesday morning......I was really tired and we had to go meet the bus with the Zone Leaders and it totally sucked. I know that sounds harsh but, give me a break, it was 3 in the morning! So that was a rocky start. Then we were double transferred into the area so we had to spend a few days learning the area and meeting some of the ward leadership. I cover the Skyline and Lakeside wards in the Reno stake....I'm very close to my old area....like, one ward boundary is between my new and old areas...also the members here know a lot of members in the other area. Well anyways, I just realized I wrote all of that and didn't tell you my companion's name yet. His name is Elder Fechser. So, you say it with an X for the chs, somehow it makes and x sound, I guess it is German or something.

He is from Fort Collins Colorado, and, yes, he did know Elder Thompson, my MTC companion, so that was pretty cool. He pretty cool. He is a Greenie though....and most of you know what I mean, but so was I once so I try and put myself in his shoes....it is hard though....but I guess with the Lord on my side I can do anything....right????

Well time is short this week and I know that Chanel and Mom are going to kill me for a lack of details but, again time is short. I love you guys. Send me some questions next week.....and I will try and answer them for you. I love you and hope that you all have a good week and I will keep you in my prayers.

Love,
Elder Taylor

No comments: