Monday, March 19, 2007

OUR FIRST E-MAIL...

Here's the first e-mail we've gotten from our guy:

Dear Family,

I hope that my letter got to you, but if it didn’t here is another one. Im here in Winnemucca, Nevada. It is a nice small town. The people are friendly but don’t really want to listen to our message, but they will talk to us about other things. My trainer is Elder Filter, he is a nice guy. We have been working hard, but it’s been fun as well. We have a guy named Shawn who we baptized on April 7th. Then we have Cammy and Travis, whose dad wont let them get baptized, so we will be working with him. Some good stories so far, ... In Winnemucca we met this less-active member one day and he asked us to come and give him a blessing, so we did. Then he told us that he had been talking to his mom and she said to call the missionaries to get a blessing, but he didn’t have our number so he couldn’t. Then the next afternoon we were across the street from his apartment and he saw us, so the lord puts us in the place we need to be. Our plans for tomorrow are, we are going to cast an Evil spirit out of this ladies double wide that should be fun. Well I know why Mike Morris wants to live in Winnemucca, its quiet and lots of double wides. I love you guys very much, I will send pictures soon.

Love, Elder Taylor

If you'd like to be in touch with Elder Taylor via e-mail send it to: G_Taylor@myldsmail.net or if you'd let me read them ahead of time I can forward them from cocochutzpuh@gmail.com.

No comments: